Los Angeles has one of the most dynamic dining scenes in the country, offering everything from street food to James Beard Foundation Award Winning restaurants.
From California cuisine to organic ingredients, food trucks and Winter and Summer dineL.A., L.A.’s culinary influence can be felt across the country. Food aficionados can experience the restaurants of Wolfgang Puck, Thomas Keller and Nobu Matsuhisa, as well as a new generation of culinary stars like Kogi BBQ Truck founder Roy Choi and Top Chef champion Michael Voltaggio. Global kitchens can be found in culinary neighborhoods across Los Angeles.
Presented by the Los Angeles Tourism and Convention Board, dineL.A. is a 15-day dining event that takes place twice a year and showcases Los Angeles as a premier dining destination while highlighting the diversity of culinary experiences L.A. has to offer.
The City of West Hollywood has some of the best dining options in Southern California, and the twice-annual dineL.A. event is an excellent opportunity to discover new culinary delights or visit tried-and-true favorite spots to enjoy selected menu items at special prix fixe prices.
For dineL.A., from Friday, July 14, 2017 through Friday, July 28, 2017, diners eager to discover new culinary delights or enjoy restaurants they already love will have plenty of West Hollywood options to choose from, including:
- BOA Steakhouse Sunset, 9200 Sunset Boulevard
- The Butcher, The Baker, The Cappuccino Maker, 8653 Sunset Boulevard
- The Church Key, 8730 Sunset Boulevard
- Connie and Ted’s, 8171 Santa Monica Boulevard
- Doheny Room, 9077 Santa Monica Boulevard
- E.P. & L.P., 603 N. La Cienega Boulevard
- Estrella, 8800 Sunset Boulevard
- Gracias Madre, 8905 Melrose Avenue
- The Guild, 8741 Sunset Boulevard
- Ivory on Sunset, 8440 Sunset Boulevard
- Katana, 8439 Sunset Boulevard
- La Bohème, 8400 Santa Monica Boulevard
- Lucques, 8474 Melrose Avenue
- Mardi Restaurant, 8465 Holloway Drive
- Obicà Mozzarella Bar, Pizza e Cucina, 8630 Sunset Boulevard
- Oliver’s Prime Steakhouse, 8462 Sunset Boulevard
- Petrossian Paris Restaurant & Boutique, 321 N. Robertson Boulevard
- Pono Kitchen + Bar West Hollywood, 8830 Sunset Boulevard
- ROKU, 9201 Sunset Boulevard
- Serafina Sunset, 8768 Sunset Boulevard
- Taste on Melrose, 8454 Melrose Avenue
- Tortilla Republic Weho, 616 N. Robertson Boulevard
- WeHo Bistro, 1040 N. La Cienega Boulevard
Participating restaurants will offer specially priced prix fixe menus for lunch and/or dinner; no tickets or passes are required. A complete list of participating restaurants and their dineL.A. menus are viewable online at www.discoverlosangeles.com/dinela-los-angeles-restaurant-week. Prices and meal periods will vary by restaurant and exclude beverages, tax, and gratuity.