The City of West Hollywood’s WeHo Pride Weekend celebration will take place from Friday, June 3, 2022 to Sunday, June 5, 2022. Many thousands of people are anticipated to attend the free three-day Pride Street Fair and ticketed OUTLOUD Music Festival, as well as the WeHo Pride Parade on Sunday, June 5.
Use of public transportation, ride share services, and the City’s special free Pride Rideshuttle and trolley service is highly encouraged during Pride weekend. Please remember to wear a mask on public transportation; City transit services and Metro require use of masks while on board.
Additionally, the City will enforce a ‘no scooter zone’ during Pride Weekend on Santa Monica Boulevard from Fairfax Avenue to N. Doheny Drive.
WeHo Pride Weekend events in West Hollywood include:
- Dyke March and Women’s Freedom Festival (Free!) beginning at the WeHo Pride Robertson stage between Santa Monica Boulevard and Melrose Avenue on Friday, June 3, at 5 p.m.
- OUTLOUD Music Festival (Ticketed) at West Hollywood Park, Friday, June 3 through Sunday, June 5.
- WeHo Pride Street Fair (Free!) in and around West Hollywood Park, from Friday, June 3 through Sunday, June 5, 2022.
- WeHo Pride Parade (Free!) on Santa Monica Boulevard, Sunday, June 5, 2022 beginning at 12 p.m. (noon).
- WeHo Pride LGBTQ Arts Festival (Free!) through June 30, 2022.
Due to WeHo Pride weekend events, the following facilities and streets will be temporarily closed:
- West Hollywood Park and its Dog Parks will be closed through Wednesday, June 8, 2022;
- West Hollywood Library will be closed beginning on Friday, June 3, 2022 through the weekend and will reopen at 11 a.m. on Monday, June 6, 2022.
- N. San Vicente Boulevard will be closed between Santa Monica Boulevard and Melrose Avenue from 7 p.m. on Thursday, June 2, 2022 through Monday, June 6, 2022 at 10 a.m.;
- N. Robertson Boulevard will be closed between Santa Monica Boulevard and Melrose Avenue from 7 p.m. on Thursday, June 2, 2022 through Monday, June 6, 2022 at 10 a.m.;
- Santa Monica Boulevard in both directions will be closed from Fairfax Avenue to N. Doheny Drive from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday, June 5, 2022;
- Streets one block north and south of Santa Monica Boulevard will be closed from N. Fairfax Avenue to N. Doheny Drive from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday, June 5, 2022.
The City of West Hollywood will suspend enforcement of permit parking for WeHo Pride weekend from 4 p.m. on Friday, June 3, 2022 to 7 a.m. on Monday, June 6, 2022. All metered parking will be enforced, as usual. Pride-goers are asked to observe the boundaries of West Hollywood; if parking occurs in the City of Los Angeles or Beverly Hills, all parking restrictions must be observed.
Some public parking structures/lots will offer a very limited amount of parking at the following locations for a fee on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, as follows (please note that some locations are not immediately adjacent to WeHo Pride programming):
- Kings Road Parking Structure, 8383 Santa Monica Boulevard
- La Jolla/Havenhurst Lot, 1043 La Jolla Avenue (metered)
- Orange Grove Lot, 1114 N. Orange Grove Avenue
- Spaulding Lot, 7718 Santa Monica Boulevard
- Queens Lot, 8459 Sunset Boulevard
- Sunset Lot, 8775 Sunset Boulevard
To avoid traffic and parking delays, Pride-goers are encouraged to use alternative modes of transportation such as ride sharing services or the City of West Hollywood’s special free Pride Ride shuttle and trolley services.
Pride-goers can hop on one of several Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) bus lines that connect to the City of West Hollywood, including: 4, 10, 30/330, 105, 212/312, 217, and 218. More information regarding lines is available at www.metro.net and Metro will post service advisories regarding route changes for Pride Weekend atwww.metro.net/service/advisories. Reminder: Metro requires masks.