24-Hour Fitness Sport gym in West Hollywood is informing their members on the measures it is taking to address awareness and preparedness regarding the Coronavirus threat (also known as COVID-19).
The gym has stockpiled the facility with anti-bacterial wipes so that members can feel safer when using the workout equipment (the gym discontinued its free gym towel service last summer in an effort to conserve resources and save the environment). Management has placed signage all over the workout facility with various tips on how it is putting the health of its members first.
The signs throughout the gym read as follows:
Your health and safety is our top priority. As we continue to closely monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we’d like to make you aware of some of the measures we’re taking, and to provide some tips on what you can do to help keep yourself and our community healthy.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- Daily in-club janitorial service cleanings.
- Team member in-club disinfectant cleanings.
- Monitoring health agency recommendations and updating members and guests
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Use our paper towels and cleaning solutions to wipe fitness equipment and after workouts.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap or sanitizer for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick
Our 24GO personalized fitness app offers more than 2,000 workouts with move-by-move guidance to help you keep fit wherever you may be.
If you have additional concerns or experience signs of illness, please contact your doctor. It’s important for all of us to remain vigilant about our own health and to be considerate of those concerned by the coronavirus outbreak, cold, flu and other illness.
Please see the CDC.gov website for more information.
The situation related to the Coronavirus threat and its global spread continues to evolve, however, as of the publishing of this piece, there are no known cases in the City of West Hollywood.