Reservations are now being accepted at more than 300 Los Angeles eateries for DineLA Restaurant Week in the fall. The widely popular, twice-yearly program begins October 1 and will run through October 15, 2021.
Dine LA restaurant week will again showcase hundreds of Los Angeles’ most beloved restaurants and highlight the city’s global variety of cuisines and diversity of dining styles. Dine LA Restaurant Week will offer specially-priced menus available for lunch and dinner with a focus on supporting dine-in service, both indoor and outdoor, and takeout dining.
Showcasing LA’s casual and fine dining restaurants, the two-week food event allows diners to explore the culinary scene in various neighborhoods. Some of LA’s best known restaurants are participating.
A list of West Hollywood restaurants participating in dineL.A include:
- Conservatory – American (new) – Dinner $55 – https://www.conservatoryweho.com.
- E.P. & L.P. – American (new) – Lunch $35 / Dinner $55 – https://www.eplosangeles.com.
- Gracias Madre West Hollywood Mexican – Lunch $25, Dinner $45 – https://www.graciasmadre.co.
- Granville – American (new) – Lunch $25 / Dinner $45 – https://www.granvillecafe.com.
- Hugo’s – Californian – Lunch $15 / Dinner $35 – https://www.hugosrestaurant.com.
- Justin Queso’s Tex-Mex Restaurant & Bar – Mexican – Dinner $35 – https://www.justinquesos.com.
- La Boheme – American (new) – Dinner $55, – https://labohemeweho.com.
- Tesse – French – Dinner $55 – https://www.tesserestaurant.com.
- WeHo Bistro – French – Lunch $35 / Dinner $55 – https://www.theia-la.com.
Other restaurants include Bourbon Steak in Glendale, Alexander’s Steakhouse in Pasadena, Casa Vegas in Studio City, Crustacean in Beverly Hills, Eataly in Century City, Gwen in Hollywood, Pasta Bar and Sushi Bar in Encino, Rao’s Hollywood in Hollywood, Trejos Tacos in Hollywood, TAO in Hollywood, Beauty and Essex in Hollywood, L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele in Hollywood, Yamashiro in Hollywood, 1 Pico at Shutters in Santa Monica, Bacari in Glendale and West Hollywood, Melisse in Santa Monica, Ospi in Venice, Redbird in downtown LA, Sugarfish in various locations, The Barish in Hollywood, The Raymond 1886 in Pasadena, Uovo in Santa Monica.
To view menus and book a reservation, diners can visit www.dineLA.com and choose from over 300 restaurants offering a selection of specially-priced $15, $20 and $35 lunch menus and $25 – $65 dinner menus.
DineLA Restaurant Week invites Angelenos to experience the variety of globally-influenced culinary offerings throughout the greater LA area. From Venice to West Hollywood, Downtown L.A. to Beverly Hills, both casual diners and food lovers are invited to enjoy meals at a great value from acclaimed chefs.