The City of West Hollywood will host the SPCA-LA Low-Cost Vaccination Clinic at the West Hollywood Community Center at Plummer Park, located at 7377 Santa Monica Boulevard, in the outdoor patio area.
The vaccination clinic will take place on Saturday, July 16, 2022 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Masks are not required, but are recommended for COVID-19 health and safety. Stay home if you are feeling ill. Clinic staff will be wearing masks, gloves, and face shields. Exam areas will be sanitized between clients and hand sanitizer will be available.
All dogs must be on a leash or in a carrier; all cats must be in carriers. Participants are advised to bring medical records for dogs and cats, if such documents are in possession. Cash and credit cards are accepted.
Low cost vaccinations clinic services offered will include:
- $30 CIV (Canine Influenza)*** vaccination for dogs
- $30 Lepto (Leptospirosis)*** vaccination for dogs
- $25 DHPP vaccination for dogs
- $25 FeLV vaccination for cats
- $25 FVRCP vaccination for cats
- $10 Rabies vaccination for cats and dogs
- $20 Flea Treatment for cats and dogs
- $20 Deworming treatment for cats and dogs
- $30 Microchips** for cats and dogs
- $60 Kitten Package for kittens 6-12 weeks old. Includes FVRCP, de-wormer, and microchip
- $70 Puppy Package for puppies 6-12 weeks old. Includes DHPP, Bordetella, de-wormer, and microchip
* Services are available first-come, first-served, while supplies last. ** Registration not included. *** CIV and Lepto vaccines requires boosters. Please make an appointment with your vet for the booster 2-4 weeks after initial vaccine.
The Los Angeles County Animal Care & Control Department has also opened eligibility for the Dog and Cat Spay/Neuter Voucher Program to West Hollywood residents. More information, voucher values, and the voucher application is available in PDF format on the County website. Los Angeles County Code §10.20.350 requires all residents of unincorporated areas in Los Angeles County (this includes West Hollywood) to have their dogs and cats older than four months of age spayed or neutered. For more information about the voucher program email email@example.com or call (562) 345-0321.