Red Hot X, a new photo art book celebrating male redhead sexuality and queerness, by photographer Thomas Knights, is having its North American debut at Circus of Books West Hollywood on Friday, December 15, 2023. There will be a reception and book signing at 8861 Santa Monica Blvd, slated to run from 8pm to 10pm, with proceeds going to the Elton John AIDS Foundation.
In celebration of Red Hot’s 10-year anniversary, celebrated photographer Thomas Knights has embarked on his biggest Red Hot project to date: a brand new art book of nude male fine art photography shot around the world and starring a huge cast of gorgeous redhead men.
Red Hot began shooting the nude redhead male to fight against the taboo of the male nude ginger and to defy the erasure of male redhead sexuality in the media. Across an array of calendars, art books and exhibitions, they have put the parts of redheads that were often ridiculed on a pedestal, and have shown that ginger hair in all its forms, is beautiful and desirable.
Red Hot X is their first book in over 7 years and is billed as the first and only ginger male nude art book in the world. It is photographed in three acts filled with sensational boys, outrageous settings and exhilarating storylines, cast from their large global model search.
Each act is shot somewhere new; featuring glamorous locations, a voyeuristic aesthetic and a cast of new characters. Act I in the Algarve, transports us to a twisted world of crime, unadulterated hedonism, and titillating danger. Act II from the UK explores a secret society, and Act III is shot in Palm Springs, CA – with its unparalleled aesthetic we dive in to the vibrant lives of America’s hottest redheads, and the unexpected goings on in Gingerville.
The reception at Circus of Books will feature the following experience:
- Your chance to pick up all of our brand-new prints for 2024 (in person!).
- Meet the Red Hot Models: Get up close and personal with the captivating Red Hot models.
- Book, Calendar, and Zine Signing: Have your copies of Red Hot X and RH24 personally signed by Thomas Knights and the Red Hot models. Purchase them on-site for an exclusive touch.
- Live Performances: Enjoy thrilling live entertainment for your viewing pleasure.
- Dance the night away to a curated soundtrack provided by our talented DJs.
- The event is in support of the Elton John AIDS Foundation, whose mission is to prevent infections, fight stigma and provide treatment with love, compassion and dignity for the most vulnerable groups affected by HIV around the world. You can read more about their incredible work here.
To learn more about Red Hot, visit: https://www.redhot100.com/
Find them on Instagram at @redhot100.