Bi-Annual dineL.A. event is coming to The City of West Hollywood, beginning Friday, January 17, 2020, through Friday, January 31, 2020. Diners have the opportunity to discover new restaurants, or enjoy their favorite eateries offering select menus at a special price.
The dineL.A. event is a 15-day dining event that takes place twice a year and showcases Los Angeles as a premier dining destination while highlighting the diversity of culinary experiences L.A. has to offer. There are no tickets or passes required for dineL.A. Restaurant Week. Simply dine out at a participating restaurant, ask for the dineL.A. Restaurant Week menu, and try a new dish or enjoy an old favorite. Advance reservations are strongly recommended. There are 23 WeHo restaurants participating in the first DineL.A event of the year.
The WeHo Restaurants participating the dineL.A. event are as follows:
- Aburiya Raku, 521 N. La Cienega Boulevard
- Ardor, 9040 W. Sunset Boulevard
- BOA Steakhouse Sunset, 9200 W. Sunset Boulevard
- Cecconi’s, 8764 Melrose Avenue
- Connie and Ted’s, 8171 Santa Monica Boulevard
- Conservatory, 8289 Santa Monica Boulevard
- E.P. & L.P., 603 N. La Cienega Boulevard
- Employees Only, 7953 Santa Monica Boulevard
- Fresh on Sunset, 8768 W. Sunset Boulevard
- Gracias Madre, 8905 Melrose Avenue
- Granville West Hollywood, 8701 Beverly Boulevard
- Hugo’s West Hollywood, 8401 Santa Monica Boulevard
- Katana, 8439 W. Sunset Boulevard
- La Bohème, 8400 Santa Monica Boulevard
- Lucques, 8474 Melrose Avenue
- Pacifique, 631 N. La Cienega Boulevard
- Petrossian Paris Restaurant & Boutique, 321 N. Robertson Boulevard
- ROKU, 9201 W. Sunset Boulevard
- Taste on Melrose, 8454 Melrose Avenue
- Tesse, 8500 W. Sunset Boulevard, Suite B
- Tortilla Republic Weho, 616 N. Robertson Boulevard
- Tower Bar, 8358 W. Sunset Boulevard
- WeHo Bistro, 1040 N. La Cienega Boulevard
Participating restaurants will offer specially priced prix fixe menus for lunch and/or dinner; no tickets or passes are required. A complete list of participating restaurants and their dineL.A. menus are viewable online at www.discoverlosangeles.com/dineLA. Prices and meal periods will vary by restaurant and exclude beverages, tax, and gratuity.
For additional information, contact Tara Worden, the City of West Hollywood’s Business Development Analyst, at (323) 848-6429 or at email@example.com.