Application deadlines to participation in the inaugural WeHo Pride Parade on Sunday, June 5, 2022, is Friday, April 29, 2022 at 5 p.m. For more information, to fill-out the application, and to learn about entry fees, visit https://form.jotform.com/220595937379169.
The WeHo Pride Parade will roll down Santa Monica Boulevard on Sunday, June 5, 2022. Nonprofit organizations, local businesses, colleges and universities, community partners, and/or national brand allies are invited to show their creativity during Pride in West Hollywood. The WeHo Pride Parade will welcome floats, bands, drill and dance teams, advocacy group march contingents, and other creative entries. Remember, spectators want to be entertained and they will remember a unique, fun, colorful, and entertaining entry. The parade is limited to a two-hour event and the number of entries is limited to 100.
The City of West Hollywood is providing regularly updated information about WeHo Pride 2022 programming as it becomes available:
- WeHo Pride Weekend will take place on Friday, June 3, 2022, Saturday, June 4, 2022, and Sunday, June 5, 2022 in and around West Hollywood Park, located at 647 N. San Vicente Boulevard and will include will include a free WeHo Pride Street Fair representing a diverse array of LGBTQ+ community groups as part of visibility, expression, and celebration.
- WeHo Pride Weekend will feature OUTLOUD: Raising Voices, the award-winning three-day LGBTQ concert series produced by JJLA.Headliners, artist lineup, and ticket information are available by visiting https://weareoutloud.com.
- The City of West Hollywood’s Pride Parade will step-off at noon on Sunday, June 5, 2022 and will make its way along Santa Monica Boulevard to the City’s Rainbow District.
- WeHo Pride LGBTQ Arts Festival (formerly known as the One City One Pride LGBTQ Arts Festival) will take place during 40 days from Harvey Milk Day on Sunday, May 22, 2022 to Thursday, June 30, 2022 live at various locations throughout the City of West Hollywood, along with selected online programming. The theme for 2022 is With Liberty, Diversity, Inclusion, and Progress For All. The WeHo Pride LGBTQ Arts Festival runs for 40 days, from Harvey Milk Day through the end of Pride month and is organized by the City of West Hollywood’s Arts Division with input from the City’s Lesbian & Gay Advisory Board, Transgender Advisory Board, Arts and Cultural Affairs Commission, and community partners. A full calendar of events and will be made available in early May at www.weho.org/pride.
- WeHo Pride will feature The Dyke March and Women’s Freedom Festival with details to be announced.
More information and details about WeHo Pride Weekend will be posted as it becomes available at www.weho.org/pride.
For more information about WeHo Pride, please contact the City of West Hollywood’s Events Services Division at [email protected]. For more information about the WeHo Pride LGBTQ Arts Festival, please contact Mike Che, Arts Coordinator, City of West Hollywood at (323) 848-6377 or [email protected].