- Advertisement -
    - Advertisement -
    - Advertisement -
    HomeNewsAnnie Jump Vicente is Facing Felony Assault Charge on a Block by...

Annie Jump Vicente is Facing Felony Assault Charge on a Block by Block Ambassador

West Hollywood resident and trans activist, Annie Jump Vicente (also uses the alias Annie Vicente Jump) was arrested on Thursday, February 15, 2024 and is facing a felony assault with a deadly weapon (245 PC) for allegedly striking a Block by Block Ambassador on the head with a flashlight. Captain Moulder of the West Hollywood Sheriff’s Station stated that a second suspect is outstanding as of the publishing of this piece. Detectives are continuing to actively investigate this case.

According to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Inmate Information Center, booking number 6762311 states that Jump was arrested on February 15, 2024, at 2:00 a.m. by West Hollywood Sheriff Deputies and booked at 2:45 a.m. She was released the following day.

A source familiar with the incident tells WEHO TIMES that Ms. Jump (who was booked as male) assaulted the Block by Block ambassador near Santa Monica Boulevard and N. Vista Avenue.

Full details on the incident are not yet available.

Jump_Booking Record Details – Inmate Information Center

Ms. Jump spoke during public comment Tuesday night at a regular city council meeting to tell her own version of what happened that night.

“As I’m sure you heard by now, one of your security ambassadors, or goons as they are, crossed paths with me,” she said tearfully. “He’s actually, he then sexually assaulted me and battered me. He beat the shit out of me. And then he had me arrested and charged with a felony. I was asked about my genitalia by the deputies. I was assigned male, though my identification states I’m female. They put me with the men. Imagine what it’s like to be a trans woman incarcerated with men. Unfortunately, you can’t.”

She alleged that this is not the first time Block by Block assaulted her. “Security ambassadors touch me. They violate me and they punch me and if you recall from your inauguration [Mayor] Erickson, I played a video where one of your city paid goons threatened to kill my dog. She was unfortunately there that night on Valentine’s Day and she had she was an absolute angel. She was so scared and helpless to get around. I had to get her out of there before they killed my dog.”

Twitter account @TransinWeho believed to belong to Ms. Jump posted an edited video she had with a Block by Block Security ambassador. In the video, she is shown aggressively confronting and following a security ambassador as he tries to flee the scene.

Jump was also arrested by West Hollywood sheriffs on December 7, 2022, and charged with a misdemeanor for blocking deputies from entering her building responding to a domestic violence call. Jump was arrested and charged for violation Penal Code § 148(a)(1) PC which makes it a crime to willfully resist, delay or obstruct peace officers or EMTs who are performing their official duties—however, a Los Angeles County District Attorney Charge Evaluation Sheet dated December 21, 2022, concluded that “the defendant’s total conduct cannot be characterized other than a refusal to consent to a request to enter her apartment. Such conduct cannot constitute grounds for a lawful arrest or subsequent search and seizure… Refusal to stand aside and permit a requested entry, even when officers… had a right to force an entry… cannot constitute a violation of section 148.”

She has filed a civil rights lawsuit against the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department (LASD), ten individual West Hollywood Station LASD deputies (referred to as Doe LASD Deputies in the lawsuit), as well as the County of Los Angeles.

To read the full story, click on the link below:

Trans Woman Files Civil Rights Lawsuit Against LA Sheriff and LA County After Being Arrested

Annie Vicente Jump has a court date scheduled for March 7, 2024. This article will update as more information is revealed.

5 5 votes
    Paulo Murillo
    Paulo Murillohttps://wehotimes.com
    Paulo Murillo is Editor in Chief and Publisher of WEHO TIMES. He brings over 20 years of experience as a columnist, reporter, and photo journalist. Murillo began his professional writing career as the author of “Love Ya, Mean It,” an irreverent and sometimes controversial West Hollywood lifestyle column for FAB! newspaper. His work has appeared in numerous print and online publications, which include the “Hot Topic” column in Frontiers magazine, where he covered breaking news and local events in West Hollywood. He can be reached at [email protected]

31 COMMENTS

31 Comments: We Want to Hear from You!
    1 month ago

today is MARCH 7.
    annie’s court day for assualting the BBB ambassador.
    she left this morning, in a pink dress, one might thing this is Heidi, girl of the alps

hifi5000
    hifi5000
    1 month ago

I didn’t know anything about Annie and her violent tendencies and history until I read about them in this article.It seems Annie is going downhill and the final result will not be pretty.Riding a bike with a baseball bat at the ready just isn’t wise.

You don’t know who you are dealing with on the street.A confrontation with a guy with a knife or gun is not smart.

I agree with one commenter on here who said “So much drama. Who has time for this?” Annie needs to get with it,otherwise her time will end.

not haha funny
    not haha funny
    1 month ago

lmao

Bastian
    Bastian
    1 month ago

Looks like on Monday, there was a settlement in the lawsuit between Annie and the LA Sheriff.
    Does anyone have access to court records to share the details?

1 month ago

its really hilarious!

since feb 15 and her arrest annie hardly leaves the house.
    when she leaves the house – no more bicycle riding with a baseball bat on her soulder.
    she doesnt wear dresses or skirts, pants only.
    city inspectors dont come here 5 times a week to listen to her screaming her nonsense complains about our landlord.
    when she sees me walking my dogs she doesnt say a word anymore. wow.

even before she was shoved in the freezer (jail or prison) she is already and completely in a “May i ask what the turkey did?” mode!

1 month ago

omg, you should see annie now, after the Feb 15th and her arrest – she is all in “May i ask what the turkey did?” mode. you know that thanksgiving joke? here it is for those who dont! A young man received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary. Every word out of the bird’s mouth was rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity. John tried and tried to change the bird’s attitude by consistently saying only polite words, playing soft music and anything else he could think of to ‘clean up’… Read more »

Dan Harrington-Tyrell
    Dan Harrington-Tyrell
    2 months ago

The City is not equipped to deal with her Mental Illness, and City Council is not a healthy public place for her to demonstrate her need.She needs help that is received in an a setting that is equipped for her instability. Her obsession of the BBB ambassadors is beyond normal healthy behavior.If she was arrested for assault, then it happened, why is not our problem to solve. If she has a penis and she is arrested she would be housed with males who have penises. Choosing and Being Trans is a privilege and that privilege of choice is removed when… Read more »

mikey d
    mikey d
    2 months ago

Screaming and using the “F” word continually is not very “Lady Like.” If She or he wants to be identified as a female she should act like one

Reply to  mikey d

exactly!
    bravo on the simplicity!

Weho artist
    Weho artist
    2 months ago

This person SEEKS OUT CONFRONTATION because they have so much time on their hands.

I know plenty of transgender and non-binary people that don’t have a fraction of this drama with police/ambassadors.

Ambassador: “If that dog attacks me, it’s going to die”

Annie: “OH, SO YOU’RE GOING TO KILL MY DOG?!”

Annie has serious mental health issues. I just wish she would leave our city. Leave and never come back. I’m sick of this clown show

Last edited 2 months ago by Weho artist
    Pete Green
    Pete Green
    Reply to  Weho artist
    2 months ago

You wish “she” would leave our city?
    It’s a man.
    He has mental illness. Playing along with his delusion is part of the reason we’re where we are with him today.

Weho artist
    Weho artist
    Reply to  Pete Green
    2 months ago

Yes I wish she would leave our city.

Transphobic assholes like yourself should leave too! You’re not wanted.

Kevin
    Kevin
    2 months ago

Seems like there is some mental illness and delusional tendencies here. I hope the charges are continued and the victim also files a civil action.

resident
    resident
    2 months ago

Glad to see he’s paying a price for his disgusting behavior.

Jimmy palmieri
    Jimmy palmieri
    Reply to  resident
    2 months ago

I certainly think her behavior is abhorrent, but misgendering her is not ok.

Reply to  Jimmy palmieri
    2 months ago

no one is misgendering her. she’s insnane. she accused me of misgendering her trans friend cause i looked at her the wrong way – when i was not looking at her at all in any way – i was looking at our entrance door to check if its my pharmacy’s delivery guy and her trans friend happened to be standing there smiling at me and shouting “hiii” — i didnt respond with a hi cause i am not their friend and have no desire to be. she then called the cops on me saying i misgendered her friend by looking… Read more »

Jimmy palmieri
    Jimmy palmieri
    Reply to  ophir benami
    2 months ago

The comment from resident, right above misgendered her. As you can tell from my remark, I am not a fan if her or her vile behavior. I actually believe she will do something very violent if not assisted. That being said, I’m not in favor of misgendering her.

Reply to  Jimmy palmieri
    2 months ago

no one is misgendering her. did you not read what i wrote. she is DYING to be misgendered, but honestly, not one cares about her enough to even misgender her. she is trying as hard as she can to be misgendered – so she can later sue.

Reply to  Jimmy palmieri
    2 months ago

oh you mean that the comment from resident refers to her as a “he”?
    what to do?
    when you look like a man with a skirt, talk like a man, cuss like a man and act like a man – you’re gonna be called a man.

i know other transgenders who you really cant tell this was once a man, they are more feminine than me who was born a female.

but annie? give me a break!
    a man in a skirt who yells at the entire world for misgendering him and calling him a man!

John Cleese
    John Cleese
    Reply to  Jimmy palmieri
    2 months ago

The Sheriff is responsible for the safety of ALL people in their custody. This person, per booking info, is 6’0, 180lbs. Based on numerous videos posted by Annie and others has a voice characteristics with someone who went through male puberty and, thus, the upper body strength of an adult male.

Putting such a person in with women who are smaller in stature is dangerous. Annie was booked on a violent felony charge. The risk of Annie assaulting, maiming, raping or even killing another inmate is real. That takes priority of Annie’s feelings.

Reply to  John Cleese
    2 months ago

exactly, and agreed. 100%! one day she chased me in the hallway of our building screaming with her scary manly voice. i rushed into my apartment and locked the door. she screamed “you are a coward! come out and confront me!” i said: “no thank you, i am a 5’6″ 120 lbs, 67 year old woman and you are a large 30 year old guy – i cant physically confront you!” she then ran to our landlord complaining i called her a man. what did “she” exepct? if you look like a man (with long blonde hair and a skirt… Read more »

Iamavictimlol
    Iamavictimlol
    2 months ago

I wonder why this person keeps getting tangled with the law?? Annie creates these situations for herself and is a prime example of the deplorable victim social justice warrior. Annie is no activist. Annie is a scammer. Annie creates these situations for herself. Annie rides around weho with a baseball bat on her bike. She doesn’t play baseball. She is a scammer who deserves to be in jail. Glad to see that karma and the universe is taking it’s toll on Annie. I hope she gets the mental health help she needs one day. She is terrorizing the community but… Read more »

Reply to  Iamavictimlol
    2 months ago

you are 100% correct. she is a scammer. she plans, stages and creates these situations so she can sue and get MONEY! its all about MONEY! one day she told me i am stupid cause i dont understand that we are poor (i never said to her i feel poor) cause our landlord is rich and that is how things are designed to keep us poor – according to her. bottom line ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY – not about misgendering and not about activism. MONEY is what annie jump wants! but she is not gonna get any from anyone cause… Read more »

John Cleese
    John Cleese
    Reply to  ophir benami
    2 months ago

Annie Jump Vicente’s professed beliefs, her actions and her associates seem to align with Trantifa https://www.newsweek.com/what-trantifa-far-left-movement-transgender-violence-1807032
    these people do not act in good faith, is a criminal association. they hijack causes to wreak havoc. whatever “the latest thing” is they’ll bee there to hurt people and destroy property.

they are terrorists and should be dealt with as such

Reply to  John Cleese
    2 months ago

never heard of trantifa – but will look that up. i am israeli – not very fond with terrorists of any type and yes, annie IS a mega terrorist and her day will come and way quicker than she thinks. funny thing is she is the one frantically paving her own way there! like punching an AMBASSADOR guy on the head with a fleshlight then crying at the city council meeting how “he beat the shit out of me”! right, cause she is so fragile and helpless, eh? she just stood there minding her own business when this evil ambassador… Read more »

Natasha
    Natasha
    2 months ago

So much drama. Who has time for this?

eyeroll
    eyeroll
    2 months ago

She spins this web of lies and then wehotimes comes along to spill the real tea on what actually happened. Her assaulting a BBB ambassador seems more her brand of activism. It’s only a matter of time before the verbal abuse becomes physical.

Enough!
    Enough!
    2 months ago

Not surprised. That one needs some serious help.

Jimmy palmieri
    Jimmy palmieri

Dear Paulo,
    I’m pouring myself another cup of tea.
    Love,
    Me

crying crocodile tears
    crying crocodile tears
    2 months ago

calling her an activist is generous and had she not cried wolf so much than she might be credible